Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Female Hormone Balancing Testimonial

Female Hormone Testimonial 


“Hi, my name is Deirdra,
I started working with Michael Ruscio, Dr. Ruscio, probably about 4 months ago. My symptoms before were that of depression. I was moody all the time, low energy levels, could never get up in the morning. It would literally take a lot of coffee to get me up in the morning. My hormones were just off the charts. Energy levels up and down just kind of crazy actually.
I started seeing Michael. I was referred to him by a friend and he put me on this program that I've been doing the last four to five months. All these tests that we’ve done, all these things that he’s put me on are all organic and all natural medicine. I’ve noticed a huge difference in myself. My energy levels are what they used to be like when I was a younger teen and my moods are definitely a lot more stable. I don’t have an issue getting up in the morning. I get up at 6am every morning and run. I’m training for a marathon right now.
I owe it all to Dr. Ruscio. He’s helped me so much. I feel so grateful to be where I am right now… in the past… I thought it was depression. It wasn’t. It wasn’t depression. It was an imbalance inside of me that we together, him and I, have worked to balance out. That’s where I am today and I’d recommend this program to anyone out there who has felt the same way that I’ve just explained I felt.”

Phone:  (925) 705-7454

No comments:

Post a Comment